Explore CEREC Crown Solutions at ABC Dental
Whether you’re a busy professional, a parent with very little downtime, or someone that just doesn’t like to waste time (especially at the dentist), a CEREC crown is the answer to your dental needs.
What is a CEREC Crown?
A CEREC crown is a different type of dental experience. Rather than deal with the discomfort (and gagging) of traditional impressions, hassle of multiple office visits, and limiting temporary crowns, you can receive a permanent crown in just one visit. This means just oneshot, one day of inconvenience, and one lasting solution to your needs.
In fact, it only takes about 6 to 15 minutes to create a permanent, porcelain crown with this cutting-edge technology.
The method itself has been used since 1987 for fillings and to fix teeth that are decaying, weak, or broken. This offers you over 25 years of continuous technological improvements to repair your teeth without the time commitment or negative experience that is often associated with crown procedures.
5 Need-to-Know Benefits of CEREC
- One visit – In just one visit (rather than weeks and multiple appointments), you'll have your permanent crown!
- No messy impressions –CEREC procedures utilise 3D scan technology to create your permanent crown. No messy impressions are necessary!
- No temporary crowns –Temporary crowns are rough, can crack, and decrease quality of life for weeks. With a CEREC crown, you can avoid this.
- Non-metallic materials –We use the same, high-quality, non-metallic materials as any professional, outside lab.
- Strong, lasting solution – A quicker procedure doesn’t mean a short-lived solution! CEREC crowns will keep you out of the dentist’s chair (aside from your regular cleanings, of course) for years!
CEREC Crowns at ABC Dental
You can take advantage of CEREC crown treatments at our locations in Westfield Bondi, Westfield Sydney, Macquarie Centre and Westfield Chatswood. We are open 7 days, and complimentary parking is available on site.
If you believe you’re a candidate for a CEREC crown or would like to learn more about the procedure, please visit our website or call us on 02 8383 1400.